Wishing you all the happiest, most loving weekend full of red and pink candy and good chocolate. Indulge! Treat yo'self! Tell the people in your life that you love them!
Here are a few ideas to make the most out of the sweet holiday:
Ok so maybe it's kind of cheesy, but sometimes it's nice to give into the cheese and just go all out!
- Stuff a bunch of Valentine's day candy into your bag and go see a romantic movie with someone you love.
- Bake cupcakes and decorate with pink liners and heart sprinkles for your sweetheart or your friends.
- Cook a romantic dinner for your sweetheart or your best friend. Light candles. Splurge on good quality food. Have great conversation.
- Make handmade Valentine's for all your loved ones. Use watercolors and card stock. Personalize them with sweet notes and pop them in the mail with pretty stamps!
- Have a spontaneous, last minute Valentine's day party for your friends (single and coupled). Serve strawberries dipped in chocolate and pink champagne. Decorate with pink streamers and heart shaped balloons. Ask everyone to wear red or pink and play cheesy romantic music.
If it's really not your thing, don't miss the opportunity to celebrate and have a little extra fun. Just no pink...
- Go to a comedy club. Nothing combats V-day blues like laughing until your stomach hurts.
- Spend the day taking care of yourself. Go for a long run or do a long yoga session. Get a facial. Treat yourself to a mani-pedi. Binge watch a show that makes you happy (we're all about Cosmos right now). Order your favorite food. And bask in the glory that is taking care of yourself and not giving a damn what anybody else thinks.
- Escape a little bit. Hop in the car and take a trip to a place you've always wanted to go. Load up on road trip snacks, bring your camera to snap pictures, and just go explore! No date necessary.
- Host a last minute Anti-Valentine's Day Party for like-minded loved ones, friends and family. Serve garlic bread, chicken wings, and anything that you'd never order on a date. Listen to fun music and have a rockin' dance party.
P.S. Thanks to our mama for our sweet Valentine's Day package goodies you see above! She's the very best. :)